Home Loan Rates
Home loan Interest rates from leading Primary Lending Institutions in India. Interest Rates for Home Loans are undoubtedly the most important parameter to factor into your calculations. And in most cases interest rate is the decisive factor for an investor to narrow down on a certain Primary Lending Institutions home loan offer. The interest on housing loans in India is usually calculated on monthly reducing balance basis.
Comparative Chart on Home Loan Interest Rates on offer from few leading Primary Lending Institutions is given below for the benefit of general public:
Home loan interest rate (20 year loan) as on 25thApril, 2012*
Home Loan Interest Rate(Below 20 lakhs)
Note:This is a sample list with no indication of a complete list of all the players in the field of Banking & Finance.
Most of the banks and HFCs follow the daily or monthly reducing-balance method, by which the principal on which you pay interest reduces every month as you pay your EMI, resulting in a lower interest burden. Thereby, the EMI for the monthly reducing system is effectively lesser than the yearly reducing system of calculating interest.
Index For Housing Prices
Click on above graph for details
Source: National Housing Bank
Home Affordability in India
Why should you rate and review a project?
- People like to take opinion of others when it comes to big amount purchase, therefore, your opinion counts.
- Earn Respect of fellow community members.
- Be known in the industry. Become Editors.
- Positive impact on marketability of the project.
How to rate and review a project?
- Search for your housing project.
- Rate the project on various parameters and write review including the pros and cons.
- Be as specific and honest as possible in your ratings and review.
- Be balanced in your feedback. Don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience.
- Don’t violate copyright. Don’t spam.