Advertise with us
Are you a real estate developer and looking to reach out to targeted customers? Here is how we can help you achieve your goal:
With thousands of unique visitors visiting NirrtiGo for finding and discussing real estate projects, it gives you an opportunity to showcase your new launches or under-construction projects. NirrtiGo is only built for real estate and property sector. Therefore, we have a highly targeted audience.
How it works
Unlike most other advertising platforms, we have the technology to track the impact NirrtiGo has on your business! We offer you multiple advertising options to promote your project.
- Banner ads on the website master page which is visible to all visitors from across the world. See an example.
- Hyper local advertising. We make sure that your ads only reach out to people who are looking for property options in your city, and that you only pay for relevant exposure. See an example.
- Press Release. Our blog is among the most popular blog for real estate domain in India. In addition to choosing the above options, we will launch your project on our blog. This helps not only the newly launched projects but also the under-construction projects in order to gain more visibility among property seekers and general media focused on realty sector. Have a look.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your website
- Website development and optimization We have the resources to develop your customer friendly website in technologies such as php, asp.net, wordpress, zoomla, etc. We can also deploy resources to optimize your existing website for search engine purposes.
- Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords) Search Engine Marketing is based on the concept of pay per click. However, we have noticed that many organizations find it difficult to plan keywords and related budget. We have the team that will help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
Have any queries? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 9650110202
For information regarding pricing, and web traffic:
Contact us now:
Index For Housing Prices
Click on above graph for details
Source: National Housing Bank
Home Affordability in India
Why should you rate and review a project?
- People like to take opinion of others when it comes to big amount purchase, therefore, your opinion counts.
- Earn Respect of fellow community members.
- Be known in the industry. Become Editors.
- Positive impact on marketability of the project.
How to rate and review a project?
- Search for your housing project.
- Rate the project on various parameters and write review including the pros and cons.
- Be as specific and honest as possible in your ratings and review.
- Be balanced in your feedback. Don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience.
- Don’t violate copyright. Don’t spam.