Property Show in London
Property Show Dates: 24 – 25 October 2015
Venue: Olympia London
Last Date for Registration: 21-August-2015
Real estate developers from India can showcase their properties to this large, vibrant, and affluent Indian community in London.
- The show is proposed to be held on 24-25 October 2015.
- The venue for Show is ‘Olympia London’. Level II with large & spacious Hall area of 2500 square meters.
- The target audience for the show is – ‘Indians living in London/UK’. Indians are London's largest non-white ethnic minority group, with a population of around 542,857. Overall Population of Indians in UK including NRI, PIO, and OCI is 1.5 million.
- Launch new projects
- Showcase your ready to move projects for instant bookings
- Offer Diwali Discounts to Property Seekers from UK (London)
- PM Narendra Modi likely to visit UK in November, 2015. Cache in on the buzz created by this visit. (Source: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/pm-narendra-modi-likely-to-visit-uk-in-november/)
Why this Property Show in London?
- Domestic market down – 7.6 lakh unsold apartments across India at the end of June 2014.
Source: Economic Times
- Negative Impact of secondary (or resale) market transactions on original bookings.
- High interest rates acting as dampener for domestic buyers.
- Overseas Indians remitted about 71 billion US $ in 2013 into India. And the number is growing.
Source: Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs
What's in it for Property Developers?
- Reach out to global Indians (Physically in London)
- Sell Ready to Move Properties
- Launch new projects for the global audience
- Offer Christmas and New Year discounts to NRIs in form of Coupons
Dates: 24 - 25 October 2015
Book your space now, Contact us at +91 9650110202
Index For Housing Prices
Click on above graph for details
Source: National Housing Bank
Home Affordability in India
Why should you rate and review a project?
- People like to take opinion of others when it comes to big amount purchase, therefore, your opinion counts.
- Earn Respect of fellow community members.
- Be known in the industry. Become Editors.
- Positive impact on marketability of the project.
How to rate and review a project?
- Search for your housing project.
- Rate the project on various parameters and write review including the pros and cons.
- Be as specific and honest as possible in your ratings and review.
- Be balanced in your feedback. Don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience.
- Don’t violate copyright. Don’t spam.