1. Respect the NirrtiGo Community
We're not asking for the kind of respect reserved for nuns, the elderly, and brain surgeons. We mean don't abuse the site. Every cool new community feature on NirrtiGo involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and other users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
2. We Review Content Flagged As Inappropriate
3. NirrtiGo is for the community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of NirrtiGo makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot here to search, discuss and help others in making sound judgment when it comes to investment in realty!
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to enrich the community. So leave comments, rate projects, make your own responses to unresolved questions by others—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
Index For Housing Prices
Click on above graph for details
Source: National Housing Bank
Home Affordability in India
Why should you rate and review a project?
- People like to take opinion of others when it comes to big amount purchase, therefore, your opinion counts.
- Earn Respect of fellow community members.
- Be known in the industry. Become Editors.
- Positive impact on marketability of the project.
How to rate and review a project?
- Search for your housing project.
- Rate the project on various parameters and write review including the pros and cons.
- Be as specific and honest as possible in your ratings and review.
- Be balanced in your feedback. Don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience.
- Don’t violate copyright. Don’t spam.