NirrtiGo founded and owned by Green Realtech Projects Pvt. Ltd allows people across major Indian cities to discover, discuss, rate and share residential real estate projects that are coming up or have been completed across the major cities in India. NirrtiGo provides a forum for people to start common cause; comment; rate & write reviews; inform; and inspire others across India and acts as an organized real estate platform for original user generated content.
Many builder projects are launched on a regular basis, which one to choose and which one to reject has always been tough given the high amount of money involved. With NirrtiGo, we aim to ease the home buying process for home buyers across India.
The team at NirrtiGo comprises of professionals with several years of experience in real estate, software development, and management consulting. NirrtiGo is backed by group of angel investors and the company will initiate its first round of funding in second half of 2013.
Index For Housing Prices
Click on above graph for details
Source: National Housing Bank
Home Affordability in India
Why should you rate and review a project?
- People like to take opinion of others when it comes to big amount purchase, therefore, your opinion counts.
- Earn Respect of fellow community members.
- Be known in the industry. Become Editors.
- Positive impact on marketability of the project.
How to rate and review a project?
- Search for your housing project.
- Rate the project on various parameters and write review including the pros and cons.
- Be as specific and honest as possible in your ratings and review.
- Be balanced in your feedback. Don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience.
- Don’t violate copyright. Don’t spam.